Thursday, January 19, 2012

Keyboard Cover Recommendations



Loving my macbook pro, and so does my dogs hair. Does any one cite one set of keys cover over another? My sister has the iSkin and seems to work fine. Just wondering what alternative users prefer.


People contend good things about the Moshi cover. I paid for a silicone one identical to the iSkin at the Apple store I dont think about the code name and it was awful. The keys didn"t enter into correctly, it was thick, and it all altered the feel of the keyboard. If you hold sort I suggest that whatever you get, you see for the thinnest product you can find.

In the end, I returned the cover and paid for a little air instead. If you don"t eat or splash nearby the computer, you wash your hands regularly, you clean down the keys kindly with a wet towel, and you have make use of of the air, afterwards I don"t think you"ll have most need for a cover.

Bought a little air??


I have the moshi and identical to it. It is not the most appropriate typing experience but it is the most appropriate one you can get to strengthen your keyboard. I am one of those people who have the fingertips that furnish those glossy keys after a while. It has happened on each singular one of my computers so the moshi guardian keeps my machine"s resale value/ cultured value.

I unequivocally don"t wish one, but my lab sheds identical to you would not believe. If I did the air, I would be you do it constantly. So people cite Moshi over iskin?

Air=canned air. It"s good in small doses each integrate of days. But, if Aparate Foto pics you have a lot of dust/dog hair/oily fingers afterwards it won"t do most good. I wash my hands a integrate of times a day to keep oil off the keys, but even then, I spasmodic acknowledge glossy keys that need to get wiped off.

I have not used the moshi, but after utilizing the silicone alternative, I wouldn"t cruise anything else. It"s very, unequivocally thin and has good reviews.

I have a Moshi cover and love it! Don"t try and poor out on one of these given I listen to it will punch you in the a**!

is the moshi only clear? My sisters iSkin looks flattering nice. The white looks decent around the keys.

I have make use of of OWC"s, it fits my MBP and wireless keyboard



Bought a poor 3$ free shipping one off of jungle and it rocks. It aligns ideally and sticks to the keys fine. Better afterwards I excepted unequivocally lol. Idk the name code or I would discuss it it

took your advice. systematic an IVEA skin for the set of keys and came to $2.89. If it doesn"t work, it"s not identical to it will mangle the bank.

THATS the one I ordered. I knew it was identical to ikea and given I"m at work I couldn"t look.
My crony had it on her seventeen and I desired it. So I systematic one too.
It functions unequivocally wellat keeping dust/animal fur/liquids outoif the keyboard
Hope you enjoy

I additionally have had the $2.89 one from jungle for a integrate of months. No complaints, love it. It does silence the orator a TINY immaterial bit, so I remove it if I"m only utilizing my comp to fool around song at the impulse whilst you do alternative things, for limit quality.

Also, have certain that the cover is utterly dry/no dampness at all, prior to shutting your screen, differently it will leave an impress on your screen. I"ve had a integrate of scares, but it was simply spotless with a little eyeglass cleaner/microfiber cloth. But I"ve review a little reviews observant that their screens were "ruined." They might have only been overdramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment